Aggie Family Newsletter
Posted each month and emailed through our Family Member listserve, this electronic newsletter is intended for family members of all current students. To sign up for our listerv, visit http://parents.tamu.edu/newsletter/.
Aggie Connection: for our newest Aggie Family Members
Parents of first-year Aggies receive this newsletter from the Office of New Student & Family Programs twice during their student's first year at Texas A&M. The Aggie Connection Newsletter provides information on campus events, issues facing first year students, and updates on campus resources.
- The Spring 2014 Aggie Connection is now available! [PDF]
Designed specifically for family members by the Office of New Student & Family Programs. The Family Calendar serves as the family guide to helping students through the first year of enrollment at Texas A&M.
- Purchase a 2014-2015 Family Calendar!
- Note: Families of new students receive one calendar per adult guest/family member registered to attend the New Student Conference.
- The calendar is $10 including tax plus applicable shipping rates. Please contact us by phone at 979.845.5826 if you need assistance.
- MOBILE (PHONE & TABLET) PURCHASE IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
New Aggie News
Issued by the Office of New Student & Family Programs three times per year, the New Aggie News informs newly admitted students about upcoming events, campus policies and services, timelines for New Student Conferences, and decisions that need to be made prior to enrolling or arriving to attend the first semester of classes. The summer issue, in particular, includes information pertinent to those who have accepted admission and previously attend or are registered to attend New Student Conferences.
To view PDFs, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your machine. Visit Adobe Reader to download this free plugin.